Executive Assistant Support
My support and services as an Executive Virtual Assistant are highly sought after by clients looking for an EA VA who can handle a fast-moving office. Why? Because of my past experience and meticulous attention to detail. Clients get support with:
- Calendar and email management
- Outlook, G Suite, doodle, plus others
- Travel coordination
- Concur, Egencia, Amex travel, Google flights, all airline direct bookings
- Accounting and expenses
- Concur, Expensify, Quickbooks, plus others
- Internet research
- Plus more!
- Dropbox, G Drive, Transcriptions, editing and formatting of documents / reports, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, etc.
Beyond that, it’s the soft skills that blow my clients away. They value:
- Responsiveness to requests
- Professional writing
- Friendly phone demeanor
- Relationship building
- Follow up and follow through
- Open communication
- Turnaround time on tasks
I have worked as an Executive Virtual Assistant to founders growing a startup and executives of billion dollar corporations. I can easily navigate both types of companies and put you at ease when something needs to be done with a quick turnaround time.
My ultimate goal is to show people you can work with a Virtual Assistant that matches the caliber and quality of an in-house assistant. I believe you should not have to sacrifice professionalism because you are hiring someone who is remote.
If you are looking for a fully committed Virtual Assistant that is dedicated to providing the highest possible standards of administrative support remotely, then we could be a good match. I look forward to hearing from you.